Welcome to K.M.D. College, Parbatta
KMD College Parbatta, Khagaria, Bihar was established in 1956 by Mahanths of Kabir Math Parbatta, Late Moti Das ji and Baba Darshan Das ji, for serving cause of poor people of this educationally, socially and financially backward region. Since 1956 till today this college is serving the cause of poor students of this remote and backward area. Presently, this college is constituent unit of Munger University, Bihar. Before 18thmarch 2018 this institution was a constituent unit of TMBU Bhagalpur. It is situated at the distance of six kilometres north from the bank of Holy Ganga River. The Ganga River divides K.M.D. College Parbatta and Sultanganj (a holy place of Hindu religion). It is situated at 45 km distance from district town Khagaria towards south-east. College is connected to National Highway 31 via Maheshkhut Aghuwani Sultanganj road. In the west Gogri sub-division is situated, in the south a large field, villages and Ganga river passes. Undergraduate programmes in Arts and Science are currently running in this college.